It’s the start of July, and by now I’ve rounded up a ton of summer favorites from Amazon. Amazon always has the best selection of items and I spend far too much time browsing for things I probably don’t really need. However, I’ve found some of my favorite summer items recently on Amazon and I wanted to share those with you!
To easily shop any of the items mentioned below, just click on the product in the image to be directed to that item on Amazon or click on the title of the item in the descriptions below.
- St. Tropez Classic Self Tanner – This self tanner is my all time favorite! It applies so easily and gives you a natural, sun kissed look.
- Sun Bum Revitalizing 3 in 1 Leave In Conditioner – This is an essential to help protect your hair from UV damage.
- Beach Towel Clips for Chairs – I love these beach towel clips because it holds your towel in place so you don’t have to worry about your towel moving around while you’re trying to tan. x
- Reef Flip Flops – These flip flops have been my go-to since I was in middle school. They are such a classic style and the most comfortable pair I’ve ever owned. They don’t hurt between your toes and support your feet.
- Beach Bag – This is such a cute bag, and is a great size. It has a waterproof lining and offers a ton of room for storage. It also comes in different styles so you can find one to your liking.
- Acrylic Earring Pack – Earring packs on Amazon are my favorite because you get a bunch for such an affordable price. This pack is perfect for summer and includes so many cute styles! I especially love the palm leaf ones!
- Bamboo Handbag – I’ve been loving the style of these bags for summer. It’s a perfect bag for a vacation or summer look. This one comes in a few different colors and I love the silk tie that it comes with. It’s also super affordable.
- Vintage Round Sunglasses– Amazon has the best sunglasses for an affordable price. These are a set of two and come in other colors as well.
- Packable Beach Hat – I love beach hats like this for summer and this one has an adorable bow. It’s affordable and packable so it makes it a great staple for a vacation.
If you have any other suggestions for an Amazon summer must have, please comment below so I can check it out! I’m always looking for new products to try. Also if you liked this post, please be sure to like and subscribe/follow me so you never miss another post!
Thanks for reading!