Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is coming up very soon and it is one of my favorite sales of the year. It’s the perfect time to purchase clothing for the upcoming fall season since Nordstrom discounts the new fall arrivals so you can save money while prepping your fall wardrobe. Some of my favorite products to purchase during this sale include sweaters, jackets, and booties. Basically as soon as the sale is over, these items will go back up to their original price for the rest of the fall season!
This sale can get a bit overwhelming because there are so many products included and it’s hard to know what’s worth spending your money on. Throughout the next week I’m going to be sharing my picks and recommendations for what to buy. I will also be sharing exclusive content on my liketoknow.it profile (lauren_trythall) including try-on hauls and mini guides. Make sure you are following me on the app so you don’t miss those posts! If you are not sure what liketoknow.it is, click here to read a post about it!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview (7/24-8/19):
- Currently you can go and preview everything that will be included in the sale. This is a great time to start figuring out what your wardrobe needs for fall. I recommend using the liketoknow.it app because you can see all of your favorite influencer’s picks and create wishlists in the app! It’s the easiest way to save all of your favorite items so you can shop quickly through the app once the sale begins.
Early Access (8/4-8/18)
- If you are a Nordstrom cardholder, you get the exclusive perk of shopping the sale before everyone else. As a Nordstrom cardholder, their are different tiers of status and your individual status determines what day you can begin to shop! Be sure to check your Nordstrom account to see what day you get to start shopping!
Public Access (8/19-30)
- If you are not a cardholder, you get to shop the sale starting on the 19th! They typically restock a lot of the items that sell out during early access, so don’t worry about not being able to get what’s on your wishlist!
My Tips for Navigating the Sale:
- Determine what you are going to be shopping for your fall wardrobe.
- It’s easy to overspend, especially during a sale like this. But by determining what you actually need for fall, you will save money and purchase items you’ll actually wear.
- Download the liketoknow.it app and follow your favorite influencers!
- By using the liketoknow.it app, you will get to see what your favorite influencers are buying and what they recommend. It helps to get recommendations during a huge sale because there are so many products to look through.
- Preview the Sale.
- Nordstrom’s sale preview is live now so you can begin to look at the products on sale and start thinking about what you want to buy once you can shop the sale.
- Use the Liketoknow.it app to create wishlists.
- The liketoknow.it app has a great feature that allows you to favorite items you’re interested in purchasing and save them to a wishlist so you can shop at a later date. All of your favorite bloggers/influencers are going to be sharing their picks and recommendations on the app so by using the wishlist feature you could save their recommendations and shop the sale once it goes live.
- Use my blog and liketoknow.it profile as a resource to help you navigate the sale.
- Like mentioned, I will be sharing all of my recommendations throughout the next week. I will have a dedicated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab on my blog so you can easily navigate to my posts that feature the sale. I am a resource for you so if you need product recommendations for something in particular, styling tips, or any general question about the sale please reach out to me through Instagram DM (@lauren_trythall)
Make sure you are following me on all of my socials so you don’t miss any updates regarding the sale. Subscribe to my blog to by entering your email so you are notified once my guides for the sale go live!
Thanks for reading.
XO, Lauren Trythall