No matter how many lip products I own, I always seem to accumulate more. It’s definitely a problem as my lip product drawer in my makeup drawers is going to start to overflow soon, but I can’t help it. I feel like you can never have too many.
However, there are lip products I reach for time and time again. I wanted to share with you these products because I feel like I can’t live without them. I’ve repurchased a lot of these products and my collection wouldn’t be complete without them.
You can shop through this lookbook right here to view the products I’m loving and continue reading below for my descriptions of the products.
If you’re interested in shopping a product, you can use the lookbook and click on the image to be directed to the product on Sephora’s website.
- Always out of stock, but if you can somehow get your hands on it you must purchase it. I am obsessed with this product and couldn’t live without it.
- This balm is so perfect for a natural, everyday lip product. It hydrates your lips while also giving a nice-looking tint.
- I haven’t repurchased this one yet, but when I finish a few more lippies I will be repurchasing this. The Glow Recipe Lip Pop was so good, even my sister loved it. She would “borrow” it. We all know how that goes when you have siblings, but this product was that good. I couldn’t blame her.
- Love this lip oil! So natural looking and makes your lips look nice and glossy without feeling sticky.
- There’s a reason why so many people love the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk line! It’s the perfect nude and looks great on everyone. The formula is nice and creamy.
- Even if you’re not using the matching lipstick, this lipliner is perfect for matching with other lip products. Sometimes I’ll line my lips with this and then just put a tinted gloss over it. It’s the perfect combo!
- If you’re not a stranger to lip-plumping products, I recommend trying this one from Too Faced. It actually works. This product might make your lips tingle a little but if you’re willing to sacrifice a little discomfort for plump lips, this product is for you.
- One of my favorite glosses! Such a gorgeous look on the lips and the shimmer in the product is what makes this gloss stand out from other ones.
- I can’t wait to finish my tube of this product because I have the old packaging. I’ll be honest, I loved the product inside but hated the tube that it came in so it made me not want to use it as much. However, I’m glad they redid the packaging because now this product is amazing
- If you haven’t tried these lip sleeping masks by now, this is your sign to finally purchase one. The vanilla is my favorite, but to be honest they are all so so good! It keeps your lips hydrated and has become essential in my nighttime skincare routine.