I know I completely missed the first week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale, but I still wanted to share with you guys my picks from the sale and what I plan on buying! They always have some of the best deals. They’re also doing a hot buys sale where you can get 30% off of certain items all week long! There are some great items on sale and I have to share with you all of my favorites. I’m going to separate the two sales so you can easily shop through this post and see my recommendations.
To easily shop any of the products mentioned below, you can either click the image of the product to be directed to the item on Ulta’s website or click the name
21 Days of Beauty Sale Picks:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: (March 23) This primer has been one of my all time favorites ever since high school! It works so well and helps your shadow stay on all day.
- Mac Prep + Prime: (March 23) I have not tried this product yet and I haven’t really heard a lot about it. However, its an interesting product and I really want to try it.
- PMD Personal Microderm Classic: (March 25) This is an at home device that gives you a spa treatment. It helps exfoliate your skin, brighten your skin tone, reduce pores, and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner: (March 26) Before I started using Benefit’s Roller Liner, this was my go to eyeliner. In my opinion, it works just as well as the benefit one! I’m definitely buying this while on sale so I can have a backup liner when my Benefit one runs out.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer(March 27) I have not tried anything from First Aid Beauty and since I’m almost out of my moisturizer I thought I would buy this one and try it!
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser: (March 27) This cleanser is one of my favorites, especially for washing my face in the morning. It’s full of vitamins and definitely re-energizes your skin! My face always feels so clean after using it.
- Kylie Lipsticks and Glosses: (March 28) I love these lip products so much! They’re basically the only lip products I use. Select lip items from her cosmetics line will be on sale, but I’m planning on buying the high gloss because I haven’t tried it yet. However, I would recommend any of the velvet lipsticks (my favorite is shade charm)!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter: (March 28) I’ve never tried this product, but it is really intriguing! I might pick this up but I think it would be something new to try!
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette: (April 3) I don’t own this specific palette, but I own 5 different Urban Decay Naked Palettes and they are one of my favorites! I plan on ordering this because it looks like a great one to have in my collection.
- Cover FX Blush Duo: (April 3) I’ve never tried this product but the blush colors are so pretty I might be buying one!
- Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme: (April 3) This lipgloss works wonders for plumping your lips and making them appear bigger than usual! I’m obsessed with this product.
Weekly Hot Buys Picks:
To be honest, I thought there would be more that I would like from this sale, but I only found a few things that I think is worth the purchase. With the hot buys sale, you get 30% off of these select items. I definitely would still recommend checking out all the hot buys to see something you might like!
- Kylie Cosmetics Sipping Pretty Eyeshadow Palette: This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! I bought it back during Christmas and I have used it ever since!
- Kylie Cosmetics Sorta Sweet Palette: This palette looks so cute and perfect for everyday use!
- Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Paletette: The Tarte formula for eyeshadows is great! This palette looks really nice.
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Power Duo: I was able to try a sample of this product one time and I loved how my skin was after using it! It’s a little expensive but buying this set is perfect because you can try out these products when they’re on sale. It helps reduce a lot of signs of aging!
Let me know if you guys purchase anything from the Ulta sale or if you have a product you want to purchase for me to try and review!
Thanks for reading!