March really felt like the longest month with everything that’s been going on and I know this next month is also going to be tough. I want to share with you guys my monthly product favorites from March in hopes that you can find a new product you’ll like or want to try in the future, in order to bring some joy to your lives during these times.
Because of blogging, I get a lot of products sent to me in PR and I’m always trying new products so I can share my thoughts and recommendations with you guys. However during this month, I haven’t really tried anything new with fashion since I’ve been living in leggings and hoodies. I wanted to just focus this post on beauty because I’ve been trying a lot of new products with the extra time I’ve had on my hands.
To easily shop any of the products mentioned below, you can click on the product in the following image to be directed to that item on the brand’s website or read the descriptions and click the name of the product to also be directed to that item.
- Pixi In Shower Steam Facial: I recently bought this back in February and I’ve been using it once or twice a week since then! It’s such a cool concept for a product and I love how cleansed my skin feels after using it. You put it on clean skin before you shower and the steam from the shower activates this mask. It’ll open your pores up to detoxify your skin.
- St. Tropez Self Tanner Mousse: This is one of the best tanners I have ever used. You don’t need to rinse it off, you just apply it and the tan will develop within a few minutes. It also blends out very easily on your skin so you have less risk of streaks! I swear by this tanner and I’ve been using it since December.
- GlamGlow Bubble Sheet Deep Cleansing Mask: This GlamGlow sheet mask is so essential for a nice deep cleanse. I use it after I wash my face and it really helps clean out your pores. If you like doing sheet masks compared to other face masks, I would highly recommend trying this one out!
- Kieh’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask: Similar to the GlamGlow mask, this one is also deep cleaning. However, this one has Amazonian white clay, which is known for reducing the look of pores. So not only will this mask clean your skin, it’ll help minimize the look of your pores. It also has aloe as an ingredient, which is known to help minimize the redness of your skin and help get rid of acne.
- Thayer’s Facial Toner Witch Hazel: I’ve been using this toner forever and it’s one of my all time favorite products for skincare. I use it after I wash my face and it helps remove any dirt or makeup that my cleanser might have missed. It is infused with aloe, so it has amazing benefits for your skin. It’s a great added refresher to your skincare routine.
- Olaplex Shampoo: As recommended by a lot of hair stylists, I swear by using Olaplex in my hair. I color my hair and have extensions so in order to prevent damage and breakage, I use the shampoo and conditioner twice a week. It helps repair any previous damage and it’s so healthy for your hair.
- Olaplex Conditioner: With the same benefits as the shampoo, this conditioner also helps add shine and strengthens your hair.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask: I bought this in a kit during Christmas, and it’s a product I’ve used once a week since! It helps restore moisture in your hair which I need. My hair/scalp will get super dry, especially during the winter and this has been a fix for those issues.
- Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Ice Water Cream: I received this in a Boxycharm around Christmas time, and I’ve used this as my moisturizer ever since! It’s one of my favorites and I love that it’s apart of Sephora’s clean beauty! There are no parabens or sulfates. It’s not too heavy of a moisturizer so it’s perfect for everyday use if you don’t have extremely dry skin.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I am obsessed with these lip masks and no matter what scent you buy, you’re going to love them! You’re supposed to put them on your lips before bed, and you’ll wake up with more moisturized and refreshed lips. However, if my lips are feeling extra chapped I will use this as chapstick!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Face Mask: If you’re like me and have extremely dry skin in the winter, you’ll love this face mask. I typically apply it before bed and let it sit on my skin all night. I bought the mini size and it has lasted me awhile because you don’t need a lot of the product when you use it. This mask is one of the most hydrating face masks I’ve ever used.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil: This is the one splurge skincare product that I’ve ever spent my own money on. It’s definitely an investment, but I do love this product. It’s an antioxidant oil that will moisturize and restore your skin’s glow. I’ve always struggled with dry skin, and I believe that this really helped fix my dryness and dull skin texture.
- Drunk Elephant Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser: I clearly love Drunk Elephant products, and I would recommend trying something from them if you get the chance too. This cleanser I have been using everyday since January and I’m so glad I invested in this product. Sometimes face washes will irritate my skin, but this one is gentle and I would recommend trying this if you have sensitive skin!
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream: Okay as you can tell I love Sol de Janeiro. All of their products smell amazing and work well. The Bum Bum cream is one of their original best sellers and I am obsessed. I’ve been using this for over a year now, and people always ask me what scent I’m wearing! It smells so tropical and I love that, especially during the summer. It claims to help tighten your skin, and I’m not sure how true that is but I still love this cream. It’s my go to daily lotion.
- Sol de Janeiro Shower Jel: This has the same smell as the Bum Bum cream so obviously I love it! It’s basically just a shower gel but I just can’t get enough of this brand and their products.
- Sol de Janeiro Fragrance Mist: So my secret to this scent lasting all day is to use the shower gel, then apply the bum bum cream as soon as I step out of the shower, and finally use the fragrance mist! It’s the best combination and I always get a ton of compliments on what I’m wearing. It’s a good everyday combination, if you don’t want to use your expensive perfume everyday.
If you have any questions about products mentioned, please feel free to comment down below! To stay up to date with all of my posts, make sure to enter your email to subscribe so you’re notified when I post.
Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All products mentioned I have either purchased myself or received in PR. However, I am not being paid by any brand to promote these products to you. I do use affiliate links so I make a small percentage of commission when you buy using my links. This does not alter the price of the item for you.