As most of you probably know by now, Sephora is having their Spring Sale which means all of their products are on sale and it’s a great time to replenish your products or try out something new. I love makeup, and this is one of my favorite time’s to try something new.
The sale is only available for beauty insider members, so if you’re not a reward member I highly recommend signing up so you can start saving. Basically the sale is broken down into tiers, so if you are a VIB Rouge member you can start shopping now until May 1st, and you receive 20% off everything. If you are a VIB member, you can start shopping on April 21st, and you get to shop until May 1st, with a 15% discount. Finally, if you are a Beauty Insider member, you start shopping on April 23rd until May 1st, with a 10% discount.
Because I want to be able to give you guys detailed descriptions on some of my favorite items, I’m going to be having three blog posts dedicated to this sale, broken into three categories: makeup, skincare, and haircare. This post is dedicated to makeup, but if you want to read my skincare or haircare picks, make sure you subscribe to my blog so you won’t miss it!
To easily shop or view these items on Sephora’s website, you can click the image of the product below or the title of the product in the descriptions to be directed to the item on Sephora’s website.
- Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer – I’ve been using this primer since high school and it will always be one of my favorites. It fills in your pores so you get an even and smooth application of your makeup. I also think it helps my makeup last longer throughout the day, instead of wearing off.
- Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer – This primer is a blurring primer so it helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and pores. It gives a really smooth finish and your makeup will look flawless.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer– When my skin is feeling dry, this is the primer I turn too. It hydrates your skin so your makeup doesn’t cling to those dry patches and end up looking cakey. Also, I love the coconut smell.
- Tatcha Liquid Silk Canvas Primer – This is a product I haven’t tried, but I’m considering buying it during this sale. I love the silk canvas primer, so I want to see what is different about this product. I think this product is supposed to be a more lightweight version of the original silk canvas primer.
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer – This primer is amazing. It’s definitely expensive, but a great product to pick up when you can get it on sale. The primer is basically like silk and goes on so smoothly. It gives your skin a really nice finish and helps protect your pores from becoming clogged with your other makeup.
- Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer Set – If you’re going to try this primer, I would recommend buying it in this set because you get a travel size and full size for only $32 (plus your extra discount!) I’m definitely considering buying this set because I love stocking up on this primer.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream – I’ve been using this foundation everyday since October. I have red undertones in my skin, and this evenly corrects those tones. It also is medium to full coverage, so you can really build up the type of coverage you want. However, this is more lightweight than your typical foundation so you won’t feel like you’re wearing a ton of makeup.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – I’ve used this one since high school and it will always been another go to of mine when I want a more full coverage look. It does not wear off easily so it’s perfect for long days. It also won’t cause flashback, which makes it perfect to wear when you know you’re going to be taking photos.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – This foundation is medium coverage, but you can definitely build it up to full if that is what you are looking for. This foundation gives one of the best finishes and your skin will look hydrated and have a luminous finish. I will definitely be buying this foundation again during this sale.
- Dior Forever Skin Glow – I’ve only bought this foundation once, but it is one I would buy again! It leaves your skin with a radiant finish. It also is long wearing so you don’t have to worry about your foundation wearing off throughout the day. This is one of my favorites to wear out with friends because I know it isn’t going to budge.
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – This concealer is full coverage and will help hide any dark circles and brighten up your under eyes. It’s also really weightless and you feel like you’re wearing nothing. I hate if my face feels heavy from makeup and this product doesn’t give me that feeling.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – I used to use this one in high school, and it will always be a good concealer to turn too if my skin is feeling more dry. Since it’s creamy, it helps give me more of a glow and helps my skin look more hydrated. It also really helps minimize any redness or imperfections in your skin.
- Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer – I’ve never tried anything from Hourglass Cosmetics, but I’m considering purchasing this concealer. I’m all for anything that gives my skin an airbrush finish and this product was intriguing to me.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Finish Powder – This has been one of my go-to’s since the Fall! I’m obsessed with how long this powder lasts on my face, plus it is easy to stick in your purse for touch ups because it’s a pressed powder. It gives your skin an airbrush look and covers up any imperfections. I also love using this when I don’t want to wear foundation. I’ll just use this and it has a medium coverage.
- Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder – I love to use this powder under the eyes after concealer to ensure that my concealer won’t wear off or become patchy throughout the day.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – This was the first setting powder I’ve ever tried and I’ve been a fan ever since. Pretty much everyone I know loves this powder. It’s really lightweight so you won’t have to worry about your makeup being too caked on. It absorbs shine and oil so you don’t have to worry about looking oily.
- Fenty Beauty Instant Retouch Setting Powder – This is on my wishlist since I’ve never tried it before. However, I feel like you can’t really go wrong with any item from Fenty. It’s supposed to give you a photo ready finish and I really want to try it.
- Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter – This one is my go to for an everyday glow. It’s not super glittery so it looks really natural and pretty. It’s a subtle glow, which makes it perfect for everyday.
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter – I love this highlighter formula and the fact that you get two different shades with this product. They have so many colors so you can definitely find your perfect shade. It gives you a super pretty glow and it’s long wearing!
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighting Palette – Honestly, the packaging has really got me with this product. I love the way this looks so I’m considering purchasing it. Also, Charlotte Tilbury never disappoints so I’m sure I would love these highlighters.
- Too Faced Chocolate Matte Bronzer – This is one of my favorites and it smells like chocolate. I love the formula for this bronzer because it’s really easy to apply so it’s perfect for a quick makeup look or beginners!
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer – I first tried this around Christmas, and I’ve used it almost everyday since then. It really gives your skin a sun kissed look and comes in four shades so you can find your perfect bronze.
- Benefit Cosmetics Browmazing Deal Set – This is a really good set to pick up during the sale because you get two full sized brow pencils.
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil – This pencil is perfect for beginners and it’s really easy to use to fill in your brows. The formula of this is great and makes shaping your eyebrows really easy! I use this one on a daily basis.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil – The formula is just the same as the goof proof brow pencil, but I find that this one is better for more details. If you are looking to define your brows, I would pick up this one. It takes some time getting used to the tip of the pencil, but I love this one too.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – ABH palettes are one of my favorites and the formula is amazing. The shadows are easy to blend. This palette has some of the prettiest shades and is one of my favorites. I’ve hit pan on most of the shades in this palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette – Same favorite formula as the other ABH palettes. I absolutely love this one. It’s perfect for an easy everyday look and you can also do more of a glam look with it too. The shades are really versatile. I think this perfect for a beginner because of how easy it is to blend out these shadows.
- Sephora PRO Warm Palette – These Sephora PRO palettes are amazing. You get so many different shades so you can create a ton of different eye looks. I personally love the colors in this one the best, but they have a few more so you can find one you like most. The formula is great and if you’re looking to just have one palette, this is one I would recommend.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette – This is probably the only palette I’m going to purchase during the sale. I’ve been wanting to try it for awhile now and I love the shades. I’m looking for a good palette with light colors that would be perfect for summer and I think this one is it.
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner – I’ve been using this one ever since it came out when I want to have a really great liquid winged look! It’s easy to apply and the product itself awhile! I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone looking for one.
- Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner – This one is great for beginners. I used it in high school when I first got into liquid liners. The tip makes it easy to apply.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eyeliner – I love this for when I don’t want to look like I’m actually wearing liner. I use it to line my lashes just to darken that area. It’s an amazing formula and super easy to use!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This will always be one of my favorites for a really volumized lash look. I find that it doesn’t clump as easily as some other mascaras do and it lasts all day.
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara – I love the brush on this mascara because it really helps separate your lashes so they have more volume and appear longer. This one is great for everyday use and a natural look. The brush is also really easy to use on your lower lashes.
- Estee Lauder Sumptous Extreme Lash Mascara – You can tell by the name of this product that you will get amazing volume with your lashes when you use this. It lengthens your lashes and makes them appear more full. I’ve loved this product since high school, and my mom uses it!
- Dior Diorshow Mascara – I think I’ll always be obsessed with this mascara. It gives your lashes a lash extension look. It’s an amazing formula and I would recommend trying this one!
- Tarte Big Ego Mascara – I used this mascara all throughout the holidays and received a lot of compliments on my lashes! It really brings volume and length to your lash. Plus its in hot pink packaging, like how could I not love it?
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb – One of the best lipglosses I’ve ever used! It doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky which is a problem I find with most glosses. Plus this comes in six different shades and they are all so pretty!
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper – We all want our lips to look more plumped and this is the best lip plumper out there! I’ve used the original formula since high school and they just came out with the extreme version. It’s a great way to make your lips look bigger and more fuller. It also comes in a few different shades!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop – I am obsessed with this one. First of all, it smells like watermelons and leaves a pink tint on your lips. It also has a scrub so you exfoliate your dry lips at the same time. It’s a great lip product.
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm – I’ve never tried this product, but I’m really considering it. The scent is vanilla which is one of my all time favorites. Also, I love Summer Fridays products. I’ve heard great things about this lip butter!
I know this was a long post, but I hope it helped you find something new to try during this sale. If you plan on ordering one of these items, comment below which one or leave a comment with any recommendations you might have for me to try!
Like mentioned before, make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss my skincare or haircare post!
Thanks for reading!