Happy Monday! Today’s post is focusing on all of my favorite skincare picks from Sephora’s sale! Yesterday, I shared all of my favorite makeup picks from the sale. If you missed that post, click here to view it!
This sale is only available for Beauty Insider members, so if you aren’t one yet, go sign up! It’s free and a great way to earn rewards! Below is going to be a breakdown of the sale in case you are new to it:
- Rouge Members – Can shop between April 17th – May 1st and receive 20% off
- VIB Members – Can shop between April 21st – April 29th and receive 15% off
- Beauty Insider Members – Can shop between April 23rd – April 27th and receive 10% off
Tools & Accessories:
- Clarisonic Mia Facial Cleansing & Pore Minimizing Skincare Device – This is one of the best facial cleanser devices I’ve ever used! It cleanses your skin way better than your hands do and it’s easy to use.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase– This has been on my wishlist for awhile now and I think I just need to pull the plug and buy one. There are so many great benefits for your skin and hair with a silk pillowcase! I really want to see if its worth it.
- Drunk Elephant The Littles Set – If you’ve been wanting to try Drunk Elephant products, this is the one set to pick up during the sale. You get to try all of their best sellers so you can see which ones you like the best.
- Tatcha Bestsellers Set – I’ve used all of these products from Tatcha, and I can’t say enough good things about them. You get the silk canvas primer, the dewy skin mist, the deep cleanser, and the water cream! My favorite products are the primer and the water cream.
- Glow Recipe My Watermelon Glow Vanity Set – I love this set so much. It contains my all time favorite sleeping mask, and two new products that I’m interested in buying during the sale. I think buying the set is much better than buying the products individually because you can try them out before committing to buying the full sized options. Plus you get a decent amount of product!
- GlamGlow Glow Essentials Mask + Moisture Set – GlamGlow face masks are one of my favorites. This is a great way to try out a bunch of their face masks and this set will last you awhile!
- Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser – I use this face wash at night and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I am getting less breakouts and I’ve noticed a big change in the texture of my skin. It’s beginning to feel a lot more smooth.
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser – I use this cleanser in the morning and I feel that it really wakes my skin up. The vitamin C in this face wash is really great for energizing your skin.
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – I had a sample of this product and I also really liked using this face wash. It suds up really well so it’s easy to see where you’re cleansing. It’s nice to be able to see that so you know you’re really getting your skin clean.
Toners & Exfoliators:
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator – I used to use this exfoliator in high school when I really struggled with dry skin and I would get dry patches on my face. It would help remove all of the dry patches and keep my skin feeling smooth so my makeup would apply more smoothly.
- Fresh Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator – I’ve heard amazing things about this exfoliator and I’m really considering trying it now.
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution – I’ve also heard amazing things about this toner and this brand in general! Plus, it’s super affordable and you can get it on sale.
- Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner – I’ve used this toner a few times from samples that I’ve received and I’m planning on purchasing this full size during the sale. It really helps hydrate my skin and makes my skin feel smooth.
Serums & Treatments:
- OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum – I want to try this serum really badly. I love anything that has Vitamin C in it so I’m sure I’m going to love this product.
- Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex – This is an amazing serum and I can not get enough of it. This has really changed my skin and I will forever recommend this product to anyone who needs a great serum that will help with uneven skin tones and get rid of any dullness in your skin.
- Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Brightening Serum – I love this brand but I’ve never tried this product. I’m considering buying it during the sale so I can try it. It’s supposed to help brighten and even skin tones.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil – I have a sample of this from the value set that I purchased and I use it every night. It’s full of antioxidants that are really beneficial for your skin.
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer – This a great moisturizer that’s hydrating. It helps even your skin tone and improve the firmness in your skin.
- La Mer Creme de la Mer Moisturizer – Okay, I know this moisturizer is extremely expensive but it will be forever be one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used. It keeps your skin looking so youthful. I’m pretty sure this is the moisturizer Jennifer Lopez uses and her skin is literally perfect.
- Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream – Another product that I really want to try and it’s not extremely expensive. It’s definitely a more affordable moisturizer that I’ve seen at Sephora.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – I’ve talked about this mask so much, but it’s such a good one! You can use it as a moisturizer, a sleeping mask, and a normal rinse off mask.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – My boyfriend bought me this mask for Christmas and I use it every time my skin is starting to get dry. I really want to prevent dry patches and I find that this sleeping mask helps my skin a lot. My skin feels so hydrated when I wake up.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – This mask smells amazing and really makes your skin have a perfect glow when you wake up. It brightens and smoothes your skin’s surface. It helps get rid of dead surface cells so your skin is nice and refreshed when you wake up.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Water – This is on my wishlist because I’ve heard so many great things about this. One of my friends uses it and her tan always looks amazing! I definitely think I’m going to be picking it up.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops – These are perfect for the face so I’m going to try these during the sale!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse – This has been my all time favorite tanner that I’ve tried! It’s really easy to apply and it makes you have such a nice tan. I typically like this one compared to tanning waters because you can apply it and it develops almost instantly instead of having to let it develop for 8 hours and then rinse it off. You can just apply, wait 3-5 minutes and get dressed and you’re good to go for the day.
Bath & Body:
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Shower Gel – I love this scent so much and it’s so nice to use this body wash with the bum bum cream so your scent lasts all day. I just can’t get enough of this scent!
- Drunk Elephant Kamili Body Cleanser – I’m really intrigued with this product and Drunk Elephant just came out with it. I think I’ll be buying it during the sale.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – I talk about this cream so often but it truly is one of the best and worth every penny. First of all, the scent is amazing and so tropical. It’s perfect for summer. But it also tightens your skin and really hydrates it.
- Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Body Oil – I think this is a perfect product for summer and I really want to try it. Clearly I love this brand so I’m assuming I’m going to love this product. There are so many different colors for each skin tone to give you such a pretty glow.
I know this post was long and full of information so if you have any questions about a product please let me know so I can help you out!
Make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss tomorrow’s post featuring my haircare favorites! Make sure to like this post and comment below what you’re planning on buying from the Sephora sale!
Thanks for reading!